Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Pizza Party



Today I just decided to start blogging about the food I prepare everyday for me and my girls.

The photos are from my birthday's pizza party. I had my girls, sisters and friends make their own mini pizzas, of course with homemade doughs too.

The Recipe:

The Dough: I didn't have time to rest it so I used Baking Powder instead of Yeast. We also opted for thin crust pizza.

Ingredients:
4 cups flour and
2 teaspoons Baking powder sifted together
pinch of salt
1/4 cup oil
water

Procedure:
Mix all ingredients together to form a ball. Knead for a few minutes. Divide the dough into 4. Flatten each dough with a rolling pin as thin as you like. We used cookie cutters to cut it into desired shapes.
Place the dough on a plate and fill it up with your favorite topping. We baked ours in a turbo broiler for 15mins/batch at 200*C (392*F)

Toppings: I didn't have any particular pizza in mind so we just prepared whichever is available in our pantry.
> cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, processed cheese
> spam, vienna sausages
> tomato sauce sprinkled with Italian seasoning
> onion rings, sliced canned mushroom (best to use fresh mushrooms), canned pineapples, bell peppers, eggplant slices, etc

2 comments:

  1. sis we will try this minsan...looks excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Ellen! You've always been so supportive! ;)

    ReplyDelete